Availability: In Stock
Energy efficiency module MSE6
- ntelligent service unit component for energy-efficient operation of pneumatic systems.
- Combination of pressure regulator, on/off valve, sensor technology and fieldbus communication
- detection of system downtime by flow measurement
- regulated outlet pressure
- stand-by pressure regulation
- leakage detection
- adjustable regulated pressure rise (soft-start)
- Expandable with CPX system
- Depending on the application, service units typically consist of a wide range of functional modules, such as a manual pressurisation and exhaust valve, a filter regulator and a branching module. At Festo, the most common combinations in the MS series are available from stock pre-assembled. In addition, with the configurator MSB of the MS series, complex service units can also be individually configured step by step, which is ideal for any application. These units are delivered fully assembled, pressure tested and therefore ready to install. As part of the Festo Core Range, these individual configurations can also be processed worldwide and are therefore quickly available. They are available in the three sizes MS4, MS6 and MS9 for a wide range of flow rates. Depending on the configuration, they are suitable for use in potentially explosive areas of zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 as well as with UL approval.