Availability: In Stock
Proportional directional control valve VPWS
Compact and high-performance: Proportional solenoid valve VPWS is a light and compact 15 mm cartridge valve with a high flow capacity. It regulates gas flows safely and precisely – whether this is oxygen, carbon dioxide, air, nitrous oxide or inert gas.
- Directly actuated poppet valve
- Operating medium: air, oxygen, inert gases
- Extremely small and lightweight
- Compact and cost-effective
- Mounting: on sub-base
- The proportional 5/3-way valve VPWP is used as a final control element in a servo-pneumatic positioning system. It allows the speed to be controlled. The force is controlled by built-in pressure sensors. Four different flow variants are available, each one adapted to the cylinder size.