Availability: In Stock
Guided drive metric DFM
With the guided drive DFM, you can count on precise guidance and great absorption of torques and lateral forces, coupled with a sturdy, compact design. It is suitable for clamping, lifting and stopping applications.
- Drive and guide unit in a single housing
- High resistance to torques and lateral forces
- Plain or recirculating ball bearing guide
- Wide variety of mounting and attachment options
- Wide range of variants for customised applications
- Variants recommended for production systems for manufacturing lithium-ion batteries
- Festo drives with guide rods are especially sturdy, resilient, compact and precise. They are available in a number of sizes and versions, with the selection ranging from conventional guided cylinders to special models. Guided cylinders with guide rods can hold virtually any tool, achieve stroke lengths of up to 400 mm and can generate large positioning forces when required. Their strengths have been proven in applications such as lifting, pressing, pulling, pushing, clamping, stopping, holding, cutting, separating and much more.