Availability: In Stock
Three-dimensional gantry YXCR
Cartesian robot for 3D movements. For long strokes of up to 3000 mm in X-direction, even with high loads. Can be used universally by combining several axis modules. Configure and order now in just three steps using the Handling Guide Online!
- Ready-to-install complete system including energy chain for cables or tubing as well as suitable motor and servo drive package
- For three-dimensional movements in vertical working areas
- Flexible working area due to scalable strokes in the X, Y and Z directions
- Choice of vertical axis – pneumatic or electric
- X-axis based on toothed belt axis EGC-TB
- Y-axis based on the toothed belt axis EGC-TB and toothed belt axis with heavy-duty guide EGC-HD-TB.
- Z-axis based on mini slide DGSL (pneumatic), EGSL (electromechanical) and spindle axis EGC-BS (electromechanical)
- High mechanical rigidity and sturdy design
- For universal use
- Especially suitable for long strokes in all directions
- These are ready-to-install Cartesian robots for multi-dimensional movements, based on Festo linear and slide drives or parallel kinematic systems. A precise solution is available for every application, from extremely small to sturdy and highly dynamic handling systems. Linear, planar surface and three-dimensional gantries enable free positioning within a linear range up to a three-dimensional space. Matching stepper and servo motors, motor controllers and an integrated energy supply concept provide a reliable, ready-to-install solution. Supported by innovative software solutions for engineering and configuration, the handling systems can be designed online and put into operation efficiently in just a few minutes based on your application data.