Availability: In Stock
Tandem cylinder DNCT
Modular standards-based profile cylinder to ISO 15552 with additive force development on forward and return stroke.
- Max. 2 cylinders can be combined
- Thrust and return force increase
- Piston rod with male thread
- For position sensing
- Mounting hole pattern to ISO 15552
- These are two identical profile-barrel cylinders of type DNC connected in series to double the thrust force in both directions of movement. By using DNC cylinders, the mounting interfaces comply with ISO 15552. This means that the mounting accessories from the range of piston rod cylinders DSBx and DNC can be used as well as the piston rod accessories. Both profile cylinders of the tandem have magnetic pistons and can be sensed using proximity switches.
- The proximity switches can be easily and securely mounted in one of the sensor slots without any additional accessories. The energy can be reliably absorbed by the adjustable pneumatic cushioning. The DNCT is available with a freely selectable stroke length of max. 500 mm either in a normal version or a heat-resistant version for a maximum ambient temperature of up to 120 °C. Other variants on request.