Availability: In Stock
Radial gripper DHRS
The cost-effective standard gripper with higher gripping forces of up to 725 Nm effortlessly masters most gripping applications. It comes in different sizes, offers position sensing, optional gripping force backup and high torque loads.
- Lateral gripper jaw support for high torque loads
- Internal fixed flow control
- Max. repetition accuracy
- Slotted guide
- Can be used as a double- and single-acting gripper
- Single-acting variant or with gripping force backup, normally closed (NC)
- Wide range of adaptation options on the drives
- Radial grippers from Festo are available in two variants. The standard radial gripper is available as a small parts gripper for clean ambient conditions. A robust version with a sealing air connection allows higher forces to be absorbed. Each jaw of the radial gripper opens 90°. The wide opening angle may make it unnecessary to approach an object from the side. Cycle times can be reduced because of the opening angle.