Availability: In Stock
Ball valve actuator unit VZBC
The ball valve actuator unit VZBC combines a compact flange ball valve with a double-acting or single-acting quarter turn actuator. Can also be used in zone 1, 21, 2, 222.
- Ball valve actuator unit with double- or single-acting quarter turn actuator DAPS
- Stainless steel ball valve in compact design
- NAMUR connection pattern for solenoid valves/limit switch attachments to VDI/VDE 3845
- Flow is fully opened or closed in both directions
- Use in zone 1, 21, 2, 22
- Ball valves enable media to be controlled and switched. A ball is rotated to seal and control the flow. The sealing system consists of the ball and one or more seat rings. Ball valves vary in terms of the type of material used, the sealing principle and connection standards. As a result, it can be used in applications ranging from simple industrial automation applications up to demanding applications in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.