Availability: In Stock
Ball valve VZBD
The 2-way stainless-steel ball valve is the ideal partner for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry. Its seals are compliant with FDA standards and it has electropolished surfaces, long welded ends, or clamping sleeves.
- Electropolished surfaces SFV4
- PTFE seal with little dead space
- The high-performance ball valve for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry
- FDA-compliant seal to FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Ball valves enable media to be controlled and switched. A ball is rotated to seal and control the flow. The sealing system consists of the ball and one or more seat rings. Ball valves vary in terms of the type of material used, the sealing principle and connection standards. As a result, it can be used in applications ranging from simple industrial automation applications up to demanding applications in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.