Availability: In Stock
Pressure sensor SDE5
Optimally priced and in a modular system, the pressure and vacuum switch SDE5 is the low-cost alternative for simple and fast pressure control. It offers impressive compressed air, control points and vacuum detection as well as object detection via back pressure.
- Programmable and configurable pressure switch for simple pressure sensing tasks
- Threshold/window comparator
- Switching point adjustment via teach-in function
- Integrated microprocessor
- Switching status indicated by an LED visible from all sides
- Certification: c UL us listed (OL), C-Tick
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.