Availability: In Stock
Pressure sensor SPAU
The pressure sensor SPAU has a uniquely flexible connection. Whether for pressure measuring, pressure monitoring or pressure sensing, all pressure values are always under control at a glance. Remote maintenance and parameterisation as well as simple sensor replication are possible in IO-Link® mode.
- For monitoring compressed air and non-corrosive gases
- With or without display
- Transfer of the pressure value as switching signal, analogue signal or via IO-Link® to the connected control system
- Maximum versatility thanks to a wide range of pneumatic adaptations and switchable electrical outputs
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.