Availability: In Stock
Pressure transmitter SPTE
Relative pressure or vacuum transmitter. For optional manifold assembly using a wall bracket.
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor
- Measured variable: relative pressure
- Cable length 2.5 m
- Compact: 8-bracket wall mount for manifold mounting
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.