Availability: In Stock
Pressure transmitter SPTW
- Sensor versions: piezoresistive pressure sensor or metal thin-film pressure sensor
- Measured variable: relative pressure
- Operating medium: liquid media and gaseous media
- Seal-free: pressure measuring cell and interfaces in stainless steel
- Degree of protection IP67
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.