Availability: In Stock
Adsorption dryer PDAD
All compressed air preparation functions: pressure control, switch-on, filter control and soft start valves with safety function, filter, pressure and flow sensors, dryers, water separators, sensors, lubricators and distributors. The right solution for very task. In sizes 4, 6, 9 and 12.
- he adsorption dryer series PDAD is used whenever a pressure dew point of below -20 °C to -70 °C is required. It is ideal for decentralised compressed air drying.
- Adsorption dryers have two cartridges that are filled with a drying agent. Moist compressed air flows alternately through each of the two cartridges, with the water accumulating on the surface of the drying agent. After a specified time, the air flow is switched to the other cartridge and part of the dried air (purge air) is used to regenerate the drying agent in the first cartridge.
- The adsorption dryers PDAD are suitable for use as individual devices and can be integrated in service units of the MS series using the simple modular system of the MS series
- Ideal for decentralised compressed air drying
- Integrated filtering of oil and particulates
- Defined pressure dew point
- Low purge air consumption
- The membrane air dryers MS-LDM are optimal end position dryers with high operational reliability for a reduction of the pressure dew point by 20 K.
- They are characterised by their dew point reduction which is independent of the flow rate and their wear-free operation. The purge air can optionally be discharged via a ring and amounts to 15% of the total flow rate. They are available in the two most common sizes MS4 and MS6.
- They are suitable for use as individual devices and can be integrated in service units via the simple modular system of the MS series.
- They can optionally also be configured for use in the potentially explosive areas of zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 as well as with UL approval.