Availability: In Stock
Service unit combination MSE6-E2M
MSE6-E2M constantly monitors the compressed air consumption, blocks the compressed air after waiting a specific period once production has stopped and reduces the system pressure to 0 bar. It can be integrated directly into PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT or Ethernet/IP via fieldbus.
- Grid dimension 62mm
- Intelligent service unit component for optimising the use of compressed air as an energy medium in industrial automation technology
- Combination of stop valve, flow sensor, pressure sensor and fieldbus node
- Identification of production downtime and leakages
- User-controlled shut-off and pressure regulation
- Equipped with measurement, control and diagnostic functions
- Fieldbus connection (PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET IO, EtherNet/IP or EtherCAT®) via integrated fieldbus nodes enables connection to a higher-level controller
- Depending on the application, service units typically consist of a wide range of functional modules, such as a manual pressurisation and exhaust valve, a filter regulator and a branching module. At Festo, the most common combinations in the MS series are available from stock pre-assembled. In addition, with the configurator MSB of the MS series, complex service units can also be individually configured step by step, which is ideal for any application. These units are delivered fully assembled, pressure tested and therefore ready to install. As part of the Festo Core Range, these individual configurations can also be processed worldwide and are therefore quickly available. They are available in the three sizes MS4, MS6 and MS9 for a wide range of flow rates. Depending on the configuration, they are suitable for use in potentially explosive areas of zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 as well as with UL approval.