Availability: In Stock
Guided drive DGRF
Combines precision and rigidity and includes FDA-conform seals and NSF-H1 grease. Optionally available with self-adjusting end position cushioning system PPS and dry-running seal.
- Easy-to-clean design
- Increased corrosion protection
- FDA-approved lubrication and sealing on the basic version
- Hygienic mounting of the sensors possible
- Compact design with high guide precision and load capacity
- Long service life thanks to optional dry-running seal
- Self-adjusting pneumatic end-position cushioning saves time during commissioning and adapts optimally to load and speed changes
- Festo drives with guide rods are especially sturdy, resilient, compact and precise. They are available in a number of sizes and versions, with the selection ranging from conventional guided cylinders to special models. Guided cylinders with guide rods can hold virtually any tool, achieve stroke lengths of up to 400 mm and can generate large positioning forces when required. Their strengths have been proven in applications such as lifting, pressing, pulling, pushing, clamping, stopping, holding, cutting, separating and much more.