Availability: In Stock
Parallel gripper HGP
Self-centring gripper with dust cap for use in demanding environments. External and internal gripping possible.
- High gripping force and compact size
- With protective dust cap for use in dusty environments (degree of protection IP54)
- Max. repetition accuracy
- Internal fixed flow control
- Versatile thanks to externally adaptable gripper fingers
- Double-acting piston drive
- Suitable for external and internal gripping
- Wide range of adaptation options on the drives
- Festo offers mechanical parallel grippers in various designs. They are suitable for internal and external gripping. Parallel standard grippers are suitable for handling a wide range of small parts in a clean environment. To absorb high forces, Festo offers sturdy gripper systems with a resilient T-slot guide for the gripper jaws. Sealed grippers are suitable for handling tasks in very dirty and demanding environments. The precise parallel gripper has gripper jaws with an impressive backlash-free roller bearing. The electric long-stroke gripper is an alternative to pneumatics.