Availability: In Stock
Parallel gripper HGPL
Sturdy long-stroke gripper for components of different sizes with two parallel pistons moving in opposite directions.
- Space-saving, high forces and torques
- Controlled, precise and centred gripping
- Long stroke: long guide length for the gripper jaws
- Opening stroke can be adjusted to optimise time
- Double-acting gripper with two pistons operating in parallel and in opposite directions
- Suitable for external and internal gripping
- Festo offers mechanical parallel grippers in various designs. They are suitable for internal and external gripping. Parallel standard grippers are suitable for handling a wide range of small parts in a clean environment. To absorb high forces, Festo offers sturdy gripper systems with a resilient T-slot guide for the gripper jaws. Sealed grippers are suitable for handling tasks in very dirty and demanding environments. The precise parallel gripper has gripper jaws with an impressive backlash-free roller bearing. The electric long-stroke gripper is an alternative to pneumatics.