Availability: In Stock
Parallel gripper HGPM
Micro gripper in small and handy designs for very tight installation spaces. With flange or clamping flange.
- Micro gripper: compact, handy design
- Versatile thanks to externally adaptable gripper fingers
- Single-acting gripper, optionally with open (NO) or closed (NC) gripper jaws
- Mounting options with clamping flange, with flange mounting, with Z-stroke compensation
- Festo offers mechanical parallel grippers in various designs. They are suitable for internal and external gripping. Parallel standard grippers are suitable for handling a wide range of small parts in a clean environment. To absorb high forces, Festo offers sturdy gripper systems with a resilient T-slot guide for the gripper jaws. Sealed grippers are suitable for handling tasks in very dirty and demanding environments. The precise parallel gripper has gripper jaws with an impressive backlash-free roller bearing. The electric long-stroke gripper is an alternative to pneumatics.