Availability: In Stock
Parallel gripper HGPP
Totally accurate: high-precision gripper with gripper jaw guide.
- High-precision gripper jaw guide
- Very flexible thanks to versatile attachment, mounting and application options
- Can be used as a double- and single-acting gripper
- Single-acting variant or with gripping force backup, normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC)
- Suitable for external and internal gripping
- Festo offers mechanical parallel grippers in various designs. They are suitable for internal and external gripping. Parallel standard grippers are suitable for handling a wide range of small parts in a clean environment. To absorb high forces, Festo offers sturdy gripper systems with a resilient T-slot guide for the gripper jaws. Sealed grippers are suitable for handling tasks in very dirty and demanding environments. The precise parallel gripper has gripper jaws with an impressive backlash-free roller bearing. The electric long-stroke gripper is an alternative to pneumatics.