Availability: In Stock
Ball valve actuator unit VZBM
The pre-installed drive units from the ball valves VZBM and drives DFPD are available as single or double-acting. With their low torques brass ball valves VZBM can be combined without any losses of functions with space-saving and smaller drives.
- Ball valve actuator unit with double-acting or single-acting quarter turn actuator DFPD
- Brass ball valve
- 2-way ball valve actuator unit with pipe thread to EN 10226-1
- 3-way ball valve actuator unit with drilled L-hole and pipe thread to EN 10226-1
- 3-way ball valve actuator unit with drilled T-hole and pipe thread to EN 10226-1
- Flow is fully opened or closed in both directions
- Ball valves enable media to be controlled and switched. A ball is rotated to seal and control the flow. The sealing system consists of the ball and one or more seat rings. Ball valves vary in terms of the type of material used, the sealing principle and connection standards. As a result, it can be used in applications ranging from simple industrial automation applications up to demanding applications in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.