Availability: In Stock
Proximity switch SMTSO-8E
Weld-field-immune and attachable: magneto-resistive cylinder sensor with M8 plug outlet.
- Measuring principle: magneto-resistive
- Welding field resistant design
- Plug integrated in housing
- LED switching status indication
- Insertable in the slot from above
- Sturdy sensor in block design
- Proximity switches for T-slots are available as reed and electronic variants. In addition to standard solutions, the range of switches also includes variants for almost all industry segments, such as resistance to welding fields, 230 V, high temperature 120 °C, low temperature -40 °C, food-safe, acid proof, coolant resistant, outdoor applications, ATEX, 5 V supply voltage.
- Electronic switches are generally the preferred solution for all factory automation applications, in particular with high cycle rates. The most universal switch series is the SMT-8M-A.
- Reed switches are an alternative for simpler applications with, for example, lower cycle rates. Reed switches can be used universally as PNP, NPN and are the only way of implementing position feedback as a potential-free contact. In this case, the SME-8M is the preferred standard solution.