Availability: In Stock
End position controller CPX-CMPX-C-1-H1
- End positions with 2 additional, freely selectable intermediate positions
- Electronic end-position control for pneumatic drives
- Soft-stop for gentle deceleration and fast acceleration
- Use with all fieldbuses available for CPX/Ethernet
- and controllers FEC
- Simple commissioning, Festo plug & work®
- Travel times and air consumption roughly 30% less than comparable standard pneumatics
- Festo’s product range includes two servo-pneumatic axis controllers. The Soft Stop CPX-CMPX offers fast travel between the cylinder’s mechanical end stops, moving gently and without impact into the end position. In addition, two freely programmable mid-positions are available. It is commissioned quickly using an operating panel, fieldbus or handheld terminal.
- The position controller CPX-CMAX is designed for the simple servo-pneumatic control of various linear or rotary pneumatic drive series. The CPX-CMAX is a position and force control module of the modular electrical terminal CPX.