Availability: In Stock
Standards-based cylinder with displacement encoder DNCI
Standards-based profile cylinder to ISO 15552 with fixed or adjustable cushioning and displacement encoders for contactless measuring.
- Standards-based cylinder to ISO 15552
- With integrated displacement encoder for relative analogue, contactless measurement
- Suitable for servo-pneumatic applications with axis controller CPX-CMAX, end-position controller CPX-CMPX or SPC11 and measuring module CPX-CMIX
- Piston rod with male thread
- Piston rod variants
- With optional recirculating ball bearing guide, clamping unit
- Festo offers both rotary and linear drives with a displacement encoder. The displacement encoder is part of the controlled systems – it supplies the actual value with the current position. Potentiometers or contactless displacement encoders are used. The displacement encoders are integrated in many pneumatic drives.
- Alternatively, they can also be attached to the drive. The cylinder diameters vary from 18 to 100 mm, the stroke lengths from 100 to 2,000 mm.