Availability: In Stock
Pressure sensor SDE3
The space-optimised pressure and vacuum sensor SDE3 is designed for sensing relative and differential pressure and is optionally available with two independent pressure inputs and a two-colour LCD display in one unit.
- 5 pressure measuring ranges
- Measurement of relative or differential pressure or 2 independent supply ports
- Switching output 2x PNP or 2x NPN
- Numerical and graphical pressure indication
- Mounting: via H-rail, via wall/surface bracket, front panel mounting, with through-holes
- Certification: C-Tick, ATEX, c UL us Listed (OL)
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.