Availability: In Stock
Pressure sensor SPAN
The extremely compact and attractively priced pressure sensor SPAN is amazingly flexible. It can be used in a wide variety of applications thanks to switchable electrical outputs and a very wide range of options for pressure measuring ranges and pneumatic connections.
- For monitoring compressed air and non-corrosive gases
- For network monitoring, regulator monitoring, leak testing, object detection
- Relative measurement method based on a piezoresistive measuring cell
- Serial communication integrated using IO-Link® 1.1
- Compact design 30×30 mm
- High-contrast display with blue backlight
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.