Availability: In Stock
PE converter VPE
Pressure or vacuum indicator with permanently set switching point.
- Pneumatic/electric differential pressure switch
- Pneumatic/electric pressure transducer
- Design for vacuum
- Mounting on mounting frame 2N
- Splash-proof design
- Certification: CCC
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.