Availability: In Stock
Pressure sensor SPAE
The extremely small, extremely light, extremely convenient pressure transmitter SPAE monitors the pressure level of filtered compressed air from −1 … 0 and 0 … 10 bar. Ideal for vacuum monitoring with pick & place or for pressure monitoring in pneumatic applications.
- Electronic pressure sensor with piezoresistive pressure measuring cell, integrated signal processing, numeric pressure indicator in percent, operating key and a switching output, PNP/NPN switchable
- Display of minimum and maximum measured value
- All parameters entered can be transferred to other SPAEs (replicating function)
- Communication interface IO-Link®
- Pressure and vacuum sensors measure the pressure applied at the pressure input of the sensor.
- A pressure measuring cell integrated in the sensor compares the overpressure or low pressure applied to the sensor with the prevailing ambient pressure (relative pressure measuring cell) and outputs it as an electrical signal.
- A pressure or vacuum sensor often detects whether an applied low pressure is above or below a specific threshold and outputs this information as a binary, electrical signal. However, the electrical output can also be provided as an analogue signal proportional to the applied pressure.